- We accept film and documentary
film from students, the newcomer, and female filmmakers. For
newcomer director, he or she should state whether his/her film is
his/her first, second, or third. Students don't have to state it and
can submit any film, as long as he/she is still a student when
making the film.
- Films with various language are
welcome but must be added with English subtitle (or it can be dubbed
- We accept all genre.
International Feature Films
Feature-length narratives with
a minimum running time of 60 minutes.
International Short Films
Short narrative films with the
run time of 59 minutes and below.
Documentary feature with
runtime over 60 minutes in length
Documentary short with run
time of 59 minutes and below
Scriptwriting Competition (un-produced)
Open for all genre both film
and documentary, from any length.
All script must be in English.
We accept pdf format.
The script must be typed in standard script format: Courier 12 pt
font, with 1 page equals 1 minute of screen time, and it should be
written in present tense.
Juries will judge every detail of the
film/documentary, such as directing, story, acting, cinematography,
sound, hair-makeup, music, production design. The Festival will give
separate awards for each selected aspect.
GENERAL RULES TERMS
Please read these
Terms and Conditions carefully. By submitting your film/s or
screenplay to the International Student, Newcomer, and Woman Movie
Awards (ISENMA), you agree to all Terms and Conditions below in
1. The submitter/filmmaker guarantee that all rights and releases
have been legally secured, including music rights, songs, etc. and
the submitter releases ISENMA and all its member from any legal
2. If nominated, 2 DVD PAL and 1 (one) blu-ray (optional) or DCP,
must be sent. Mark case and DVD, with title, length, and director's
name. Please mark your film with "No Commercial Value - For Cultural
Purposes Only" either on the envelope and the shipping invoices.
Although every possible care will be taken with DVDs while in our
possession, however, we cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen
loss, stolen, or damage of entries. Please do not send originals. We
do not receive downloads of any kind.
3. All transportation/shipping costs (including customs clearance)
to Jakarta, plus fees for insurance while in transit, must be borne
by the participants (please write: For Cultural Purposes only - Not
for commercial use). The Festival Director reserves the right to
refuse any shipment involving unpaid costs.
4. All selection committees' and juries' decisions are finals.
5. Only producers or directors can receive the physical awards at
the award ceremony.
6. Regardless of the Prize and the winning status, winning
filmmakers who can't attend the Awards Ceremony in Jakarta, will
only receive laurels.
7. The festival has the right to disqualify a winning film for any
reasons, without having to explain the reasons to the submitter.
8. Submission of an entry gives the festival permission to have
accepted work exhibited, photographed, locally telecast, and
reproduced either in part or whole, for educational or publicity
purposes. Filmmakers can request in writing that their material not
be used for such purposes after the Festival.
9. We do not pay any screening fees. Not all winning films will be
screened. The festival has the full right to select the winning
films to be screened.
10. The festival director may deny participation to any film unable
to meet the technical requirements for a public screening of good
11. The Festival reserves the right to make any necessary changes in
regulations or scheduling.
12. All filmmakers/submitters are expected to keep communications
with the Festival professional and in good taste. Failure to do so
may result in disqualification at any point in the adjudication
process, including the nullification of Official Selection status or
nominations. That stated, the Festival will only communicate with
the person who submitted his/her film to the festival, and that
Festival should not be expected to communicate with any other
13. The festival has the right to work with any institution and
partner festivals for all kind of cooperation, including joint
events or promotions.
14. We accept film and documentary film from students, newcomers,
and female filmmakers. For newcomer director, he or she should state
whether his/her film is his/her first, second, or third film.
Students donít have to state it and can submit any film, as long as
he/she is still a student when making the film.
15. Films with various languages are welcome but must be added with
English subtitle (or it can be dubbed into English).
16. We accept films from all genres.
17. Films could be from any year.
18. All submissions should be sent prepaid.
19. We will not return your screening and exhibition copies.
20. All submission fees are non-refundable.
21. The Festival Management reserves the right to make changes in
the profile of the Festival, if it becomes necessary to do so due to
circumstances beyond his/her control.
22. The submitter/filmmaker acknowledges that remediation of any
sort will be limited to a refund of their submission fees.
23. The submitter/filmmaker agree to indemnify us and hold us and
our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all
claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to
24. All disputes in respect of any matter relating to the
International Film Festivals shall be subjected to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in North Jakarta. Any dispute
arising as a result of submission to the Festival will have a
recourse limited to the lesser of either the submission fee paid or
the cost of correcting the issue.
By submitting to our Festival, submitter/filmmaker indicates that
they have read, understand, agree with, and will comply all of the
Terms and Condition above, and accept all of the terms and
conditions herein, in their entirety, without modification.